These Terms and Conditions (Conditions) set out the basis on which Shriladies Hostels (as defined below) will provide accommodation and other products and services at its hostels to Customers (as defined below) and Guests (as defined below). By making a Booking (as defined below) the Customer agrees to comply with these Conditions.
- In these Terms and Conditions, unless the context otherwise requires, the following expressions have the following meanings:
- “Arrival Date” means the date on which the Customer’s stay at the hostel is due to commence, as per the Booking Details
- “Booking” means the reservation by the Customer of accommodation and any other products and services detailed in the Booking which is accepted by Shriladies Hostels
- Residents are required to keep their rooms and surroundings clean. No littering other than dustbins. No scribbling/postures/graffiti in rooms and restrooms.
- “Booking Details” means the details of the Booking including the number of Guests, the number of rooms required, the duration of the Guests’ stay at the Hostel and any other products and/or services to be included in the Booking
- “Charges” means the charges payable by the Customer in connection with the Booking
- “Contract” means the contract between the Customer and Shriladies Hostels in relation to the Booking
- “Customer” means person who makes the Booking
- “Guests” means the Customer and any third parties they invite to the Hostel in connection with the Booking
- “Hostel” means the hostel owned or operated by Shriladies Hostels the location of which is specified in the Booking
- Customers can request Bookings via Shriladies Hostels website, by contacting Shriladies Hostels staff at the Hostel or from registered Travel Agents (Offline/Online)
- When requesting Bookings, Customers will be required to provide identification information including, but not limited to, their name, address, contact telephone number and email address.
- No request for a Booking should be deemed to be accepted unless and until Shriladies Hostels confirms its acceptance and provides a booking reference, at which point the Contract will come into existence.
- Subject to cancellation policy Roadhouse Hostels will use its reasonable endeavours to accommodate any request from the Customer to change the Booking Details but any request to change the dates or length of stay or add products and/or services will be subject to availability and the Customer paying for such increased length of stay and/or products and/or services at Shriladies Hostels standard rates from time to time.
- When booking beds in a shared room, Shriladies Hostels will attempt to put people on the same booking in the same room, however this can not be guaranteed.
- Male guests are not allowed to enter the female specific rooms / dorms. If any of the male guests booked in for female specific dorms, Shriladies Hostels will use its reasonable endeavours and the guest(s) will be moved to mixed dorms which is also subject to availability and Guest(s) will have to pay the difference or the booking will be marked as “No-Show” and no payments will be refunded. In case rates of mixed dorm are lower than female dorm in the mentioned case, no difference in rates will be returned.
Fees and Payment
- The Charges will be as quoted by Shriladies Hostels to the Customer upon the Customer’s request for a Booking.
- Unless otherwise agreed by Shriladies Hostels, the Charges only cover the provision of accommodation at the Hostel and the Customer may incur additional charges including, without limitation, charges for meals, room service and wireless internet access (the “Additional Charges”).
- Customers will be informed of the amount of the Additional Charges before they are incurred.
- Bookings will be subject to the Customer: Making payment of the Charges in full in advance or, at Shriladies Hostels option, paying a booking fee and/or deposit; and paying through valid Debit or Credit Card via which payment of the Charges or the balance of the Charges(as the case may be) and any Additional Charges can be taken at check in at the hostel or at the time of booking.
- If not prepaid in full at time of booking the balance of the Charges must be paid by the Customer immediately on checking in at the Hostel. Any Additional Charges must be paid either as they are incurred or, at Shriladies Hostels option, upon the Customer checking out at the Hostel.
- The following payment methods are accepted by Shriladies Hostels
- Cash or Credit and Debit Cards via Online Payment or POS (Subject to Availability), if the Customer is paying in person at the Hostel. Accepted cards are American Express, Diners Club, Visa and MasterCard.
- Method of refund will be same as the mode of payment was. Online refunds can take upto 15 working days, as it varies from bank to bank.